Saturday, May 8, 2010

Prologue

The internet is big.  My plan is to make it more manageable for you.  Originally I had planned to launch distributed denial of service attacks against all the sites on the internet that suck.  I quickly realized, however, that this would take way too long and I really don't have the patience for that.  Instead, I decided to just provide a blog with some of the stuff on the internet that DOESN'T suck, so you don't have to waste your time with the stuff that does, leaving you plenty of time to do the things.  So, CSIFO was born.  But alas, I am only one person, and with a full time job it is almost impossible for me to find all of the sites on the internet that don't suck.  That's where you come in.  If you happen to find a website online that is worthy of CSIFO, feel free to send me a recommendation (contact form is over there --> somewhere), and if, and only if, it withstands my rigorous 99 point inspection, I'll add it to the list.

1 comment: